Do you want to create a membership site? You must be looking after the WordPress Membership Plugin.
When it comes to growing your business, you need to be alert while choosing the right platform. With a proper WordPress Membership Plugin, you can make a huge difference on your site and can easily make money online.
In this article, we have picked the 10 best WordPress Membership Plugins that help you to create a membership website easily. Just go through the list and get the best one for you.
Here we go:
WordPress Membership Plugins for 2022
MemberPress is the all-in-one WordPress Membership Plugin that comes with powerful and easy-to-use features. Besides creating membership portals for content, it also offers helpful tools for all experience levels. The plugin works smoothly with any WordPress theme, including your custom themes. Once you implement MemberPress, you will get full control over the content. It allows you to restrict access to pages, posts, tags, files, and everything else.
- Easy-to-use index
- Packed with add-on to build and sell courses
- Helps you to generate several coupons
- Available for Premium community forums
- Subscription and membership management
- Powerful Payment integration
Paid Memberships Pro
Paid Memberships Pro, a powerful WordPress Membership plugin comes with unlimited membership levels. Here, you will find all the tools you need to start, manage, and grow your membership site. With this, you can design premium content sites, online course or LMS and training-based memberships, clubs and associations, members-only product discount sites, subscription box products, paid newsletters, and many more.
- Packed with unlimited membership levels
- 6 different payment gateways integration
- Flexible pricing and free trial
- Accept recurring subscriptions
- Customized notification email messages
- Free extensions and add-ons
Likewise, OptinMonster is the most popular conversion toolkit with which you can grow your user base for your membership site. For the sustainability of your site, you have to make sure you have actual members who use it. And for such conditions, you may need OptinMonster. It helps you to get more email subscribers, increase your revenue, and add more new members to your site. Moreover, you can even embed registration forms into clickable pop-ups to improve UX.
- Comes with multiple campaign types
- Over 50 pre-made templates
- Powerful targeting and trigger options
- Native integrations
- Detailed analytics reporting
- Clickable pop ups to improve UX
Restrict Content Pro
Want to track your memberships? Well, you must go with Restrict Content Pro. It allows you to do so with an intuitive interface, along with active, expired, canceled, pending, and recurring membership levels. Each membership can be added manually and modified in bulk. Also, you can ask team members to join the board to increase moderation. The best is, whenever your customer wants to cancel their membership, you can manually change each membership status professionally.
- Provides member emails to welcome new members
- Unlimited subscription packages
- Gives performance reports
- Data exports option
- Integrated with Stripe, PayPal, Braintree, and Authorize.net for payment
- Provides extensive support
MemberMouse, a premium WordPress membership Plugin allows you to create a membership site within a few minutes. It is actually built with keeping non-techies in mind, so even a beginner can deal with it very well. So what is the attractive part about the plugin? Well, here everything is built-in right from the start. You just need to implement the layout and customize your membership website.
- Provides Customer management
- Self-configuring checkout
- Many useful Coupons
- Group functionality
- Prevent from2 unauthorized account sharing
- Social media integration,
Similarly, S2Member is a free yet powerful WordPress membership plugin. It offers an easy to accept recurring payment system. The plugin is also available as a premium version with some additional features. So you can upgrade it anytime as per your requirement. Moreover, the plugin is packed with features like content dripping, user roles, 1-step registration and checkout, unlimited paid membership levels, and so many more.
- Subscriptions for paid member
- Easy-to-accept recurring payments
- Integration with PayPal
- Coupon codes tracking
- Gift certificate codes
- Customizable pro-form templates
WooCommerce Memberships, a WooCommerce extension plugin helps you to create a membership system on your WooCommerce store. It allows you to create several types of memberships and sell them. The plugin allows you to assign memberships manually for the invite-only member’s area. Besides these, WooCommerce membership includes other features like content dripping, special discounts, export/import members, and others.
- Easy to use
- Offer unlimited membership levels
- Payment gateways via WooCommerce
- Integrates an affiliate program into your membership structure
- Packed with full eCommerce features
- Provides premium support
ARMember is an elegant WordPress membership plugin that has an easy-to-use interface. It offers unlimited membership levels, drip content, and restricted content. ARMember allows you to upgrade, cancel, renew, or downgrade memberships. Also, you can also award certificates and badges to your subscribers. Here, you will find a built-in form builder that lets you create custom forms and signup pages.
- Free and trial memberships
- Ability to upgrade, cancel, renew, or downgrade memberships
- Easy to use interface
- Integrated with social login forms
- Comes with badges and achievements
- Drip/scheduled content
LearnDash is the most popular learning management system available in the market. Actually, it is not an exact run-of-the-mill membership plugin, but it allows you to create and manage online courses with membership plan options. If you are about to create your own branded learning portal, this might be your best option. Learndash gives you complete control over your site. You can decide who gets access to your courses and for how long. Moreover, you can set up automated permission levels and give access to videos, study material, assignments, forums, and more.
- Sell one-time payment
- Integrated with popular payment gateways
- Set up automated permission levels to grant users access
- Provides easy course and group management
- Detailed reporting on enrollment
- Manage online courses with membership
Last but not least, ProfileGrid is a WordPress membership plugin that focuses on the social aspect of creating members-only communities. It is packed with several features like private messaging between users, user groups, friends and friend requests, personal user blogs, notifications, social streams, and others.
- Restrict access to content
- Dedicated front-end user profile
- Option for private messaging, friend requests, user activity feeds, and more
- Allows your members to create their own personal blogs
- Option to create multiple user groups
- Email template manager
Hopefully, you find the article helpful. When you choose any membership plugin for your WordPress website, you have to think about business goals, payment integration, and membership management. With the above listing, we hope you get the right option.
Looking for more useful articles? We suggest you check out the below post.
You may also like our article on WooCommerce Addons.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more interesting articles.