Are you looking for a WordPress Popup plugin for your coming website? If yes, you are in the right way. Such a plugin helps you to collect leads, add subscribers to your email list, and drive engagement on your website. There are several ways to add popup functionality to your site, but the easiest one is with WordPress plugins.
Today, in this article we are going to discuss some of the popular WordPress Popup plugins. Just go through the list and get the best one for you. Here, we go:
WordPress Popup Plugins for 2022
OptinMonster is a popular WordPress Popup Plugin for lead generation. Here, you will find a powerful WordPress popup builder that helps you to get huge traffic. It comes with the most comprehensive set of targeting and personalization features. Also, the plugin allows you to create different campaigns including popups, full-screen welcome mats, floating bars, scroll boxes, and others.
- Beautifully non-intrusive lightbox popups
- Exit-intent popups
- Comes with powerful targeting options
- Adblock detection
- Mobile-friendly layout
- Packed with dozens of ready-made beautiful popup templates
TrustPulse is a powerful social proof popup notifications plugin that helps you to grow your email list. The plugin increases trust, conversions, and sales by displaying sleek-looking social proof notifications on your website. Since it supports multiple platforms, you can use it on all popular website platforms, including WordPress, Squarespace, Drupal, Shopify, and others. Moreover, it helps you to track purchases, downloads, and registrations on your site, then show them as recent activities.
- Comes with real-time activity tracker
- Track individual as well as a group activity
- Fully customizable popups
- Action messages to display your own custom message
- Integrates with Zapier
- Supports multiple platforms
Likewise, Bloom is a widely used WordPress popup plugin in the market. It is packed with more than 100 amazing templates. With this, you can create email opt-in forms on your WordPress site. Bloom allows you to trigger popups at the timed delay, after readers reach the bottom of the post, after commenting, after purchasing, and after inactivity. Also, it allows you to create beautiful popup forms right from your WordPress dashboard.
- Attractive built-in templates
- Easy to use
- Provides detailed reports on Bloom accounts
- Split testing to find the most effective popups
- Responsive designs that look good on all devices
- Allows you to create beautiful popup forms
ThriveSuite is a bundled WordPress plugin that allows you to build popups for your site. It comes with a drag and drops editor that helps you to create popups easily. You can add targeting rules based on posts, categories, and tags. The plugin gives you access to Thrive Quiz Builder so you can start reaping the advantages of knowing your audience inside out.
- Packed with premade templates to create campaigns
- Intuitive drag-and-drop editor
- Option to show/hide popups
- Seamless integration with email providers
- Split testing
- SEO Optimized
SumoMe is a free WordPress popup plugin that comes with powerful tools. These tools will help you to grow your email list, increase conversions, and generate more sales. The plugin allows you to create popups and display them across your site to grow your email lists. Moreover, SumoMe comes with some built-in analytics to track popup clicks, views, and conversions.
- Pre-built popup templates
- Front-end drag-and-drop builder
- Comes with several popup types, powerful triggers, and targeting options
- Integrated with all major email marketing services
- Built-in analytics to track popup clicks, views, and conversions.
- A/B split testing
Similarly, Popup Maker is another popular WordPress popup plugin. Despite being a free plugin, it is flexible enough in building and managing popup forms from your WordPress dashboard. Here, you will find attractive pre-built popup templates. Use any of it and customize it according to your brand and aesthetic. Also, the plugin is integrated with WooCommerce which can help you to target users based on shopping cart items, purchase data, and others.
- Simple and easy-to-use interface
- Advanced trigger and targeting options
- Integration with WooCommerce
- Packed with several hooks and filter options
- Available in the premium version
- Pre-built popup templates
WP Popups is an upgraded version of the Popups plugin. It is an easy-to-use and allows you to display multiple popups like subscription form, social like popup, cookies notice, and many more. The plugin also allows you to customize color, typography, background, background overlay, border for each popup.
- Clean user interface
- Comes with the essential popup types
- Trigger and targeting options for each popup type
- Compatible with popular WordPress plugins like WPForms, MailChimp, Jetpack
- Offers 30+ display rules
- 45+ animation options
Another amazing WordPress Popup plugin is Elementor Pro. It is the best drag and drops page builder for WordPress which is loved by millions of website owners. With this, you can build different types of popups including email subscriptions, login forms, promotions and sale banners, welcome mats, and others. Also, it allows you to add effects like fly-in, full screen, help bar, bottom bar, slide-in, and more.
- Access to 100+ beautiful responsive templates
- Allows you to create unlimited popups
- Drag and drops page builder
- Use triggers, display conditions, and advanced settings
- Option to add custom forms to popups
- Marketing and CRM tools integration
If you are searching for some popular and flexible WordPress Popup plugin, you must go with Popup Press. It allows you to create any kind of popup you like. You can showcase custom messages, disclaimers, forms, ads, products, and many more. Popup Press is compatible with HTML, audio, image, video, iframe, forms, and PDF.
- Easy to use
- Slider and lightbox effects
- Lets you embed any content you want
- Compatible with HTML
- Works with shortcodes
- Offers 4 targeting rules to show popups
Last but not least, HubSpot is an elegant WordPress Popup plugin. It helps you to capture, organize, and engage web visitors with free forms, live chat, CRM, email marketing, and analytics. The plugin is easy to use, even a layman can deal with it very well. With this, you can build beautiful and responsive newsletters to send to your contact database.
- Emails are automatically logged in your CRM
- 24/7 chatbots to your website
- Create beautiful forms and popups
- Built-in analytics
- Ease of use
- Works great with Zapier
Finally, we did with all the listed WordPress Popup plugins. All of them come with amazing features that help you to manage popup forms from your WordPress dashboard. Just go through the list and get the best one for you.
We hope this article helped you pick the best WordPress popup plugin for your website. You are free to contact us if you have any types of queries or confusion.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for further more articles.