To present your site’s pages in a beautiful, you need to implement a WordPress Page builder. It will help you to attract huge traffic.
So what actually a page builder? Well, it is a plugin that replaces the classic WordPress editor with an interface. And with this, you can drag and drop elements like buttons, social icons, galleries, images on a template.
If you go through the WordPress directory, you will find thousands of page builders. But the question is, which one to choose? So for your ease, we have picked 5+ best WordPress page Builders that enable you to make your pages amazing.
Go through the list one by one and find the best one for you. Here, we go:
WordPress Page Builder
WPBakery Page Builder
WPBakery Page Builder is an amazing WordPress page builder plugin. It serves as a front-end and backend page builder that allows you to create responsive designs for your site. The plugin comes with several templates and lots of flexibility.
Since the plugin is available for a long time, it is integrated with many layouts and building blocks. With this, you can design your content including boxes, icons, text blocks, and diagrams. WPBakery Page Builder is integrated with many third-party vendors. They offer thousands of useful elements. It is also integrated with over 250 important plugins like WooCommerce.
- Virtually used any WordPress theme
- Provides 50+ content elements
- Built-in skin builder permits
- Built with a robust template library
- Comes with advanced grid builder
- Dedicated support team
- Interface: Slow, somewhat cluttered
- Parts of the interface are not up to date
- Lack of automatic save function
Visual Composer is one of the easy-to-use page builders developed by the creators of WPBakery. It is packed with several advanced features that are quite useful for intermediate and advanced web developers. The plugin is user-friendly and requires no coding knowledge to work with.
Here, you will find an amazing feature called “tree view,” which turns your builder into a layered interface.
- Allows you to edit text and layout directly on the page
- Create attractive layouts easily
- Packed with visual Composer Hub with many extensions
- Comes with front-end and tree view editor
- Option to hide and display elements again later
- Issue occurs on undo and redo functions
- Parts of the interface are outdated
Likewise, Elementor is a popular WordPress Page Builder packed with several amazing features. Despite being a new plugin, it is still able to attract a huge audience with its impressive features. It comes with a glitch-free visual interface, flexible styling options, and several powerful features.
The plugin started as just a page editor but when you go through its premium version, you will find it is more than just page building. With ELementor, you can design your header, footer, archive pages, single post pages, WooCommerce product/shop pages, custom post type templates, and others. Also, it allows you to design flexible popups using the full Elementor interface.
- Plenty of templates and features in free version
- Flexible and precise layout
- Real-time front-end editing
- Comes with many high-quality elements
- Pop-up builder, visual form generator, animations and special effects in premium version
- Translation and WPML ready
- Drags your site speed down
- Glitches occurred due to big updates
- Learning curve for beginners
The Beaver Builder is always one of the leading options on the market for your page builder. It always generates clean code which will give fine-tuning to your design. The best part is, it has an excellent selection of websites, pages, and other templates. And with these all, you can start your next project easily.
Beaver Builder is available in both free and premium versions. Since the free one is quite limited, you can upgrade it as per your requirements.
- Live and front-end editing
- Mobile-friendly designs
- Support for shortcodes, widgets, and WooCommerce
- Enable Editor Mode to hand off websites to clients
- Provide full customer support
- Easy-to-insert modules
- Comparatively few content components
Similarly, the Oxygen visual editor is a unique WordPress page Builder which also supports
WooCommerce store management. With this, you can make better website performance and can easily get the top SEO rank. It connects to WordPress as a plugin but replaces its interface with a separate sandbox module.
- Intuitive user interface
- Drag and drop visual editing
- Customer-friendly pricing
- Offers Global colors
- Fully extendible for developers
- Packed with Dynamic data
- Shortcodes are generated
- Maily Focus is on developers
Last but not least, Brizy is a well-known WordPress page builder developed by the team over at ThemeFuse. It is built with a user-friendly layout and fulfilled all the requirements that users need and want. Here, you will find several powerful tools that help you to build beautiful design pages for your website.
Like others, it is also available in a free version and a premium version of Brizy. You can get any as per your site’s requirements. Moreover, Brizy comes with 150+ pre-made blocks which will customize your site’s pages beautifully.
- Provides unique licensing for presale version
- Better-designed UI’s
- Over 150 pre-made blocks
- Comes with auto-saving feature
- Simple and fluid editing in real time
- Extended user administration with role assignment
- Basic features are limited
All the listed 5+ WordPress Page Builders are just amazing. Above all are designed with an attractive interface that will get you huge traffic. Since these plugins are user-friendly, you can deal with it very well. Just go through the list and get the best one for you.
We hope this article helped you pick the best WordPress Page Builder for your website. You are free to contact us if you have any queries or confusion.
Also, check out our collection of Free WordPress Plugins for 2022.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for further articles.